Some days, I just need a break from life in the Swat bubble. So today I:
1. Curled my hair and put on makeup.
2. Went to lunch (Indian food!) with my Penn friends.
3. Came back around 4, put on pajamas, and did not leave the dorm for the rest of the night.
4. Ate Chinese leftovers for dinner.
5. Used my unused meal swipes of the week to buy 30 packages of fruit snacks.
6. Planned next weekend in New York with Kat and Alex!
7. Read an entire poetry collection instead of homework. (It was The Smell of Good Mud by Lauren Zuniga, and it was GOOD.)
8. Watched too many episodes of Sabrina the Teenage Witch on Hulu #guiltypleasure
9. Read trashy magazines with Winnie.
10. Wrote a poem.
11. I'm going to bed early and I'm getting 10 hours of sleep.
And tomorrow? Well I've got my bag all packed for a day in the library. I've got like four books to read, but I'll deal with that tomorrow, because today was just what I needed.