The semester is ending. Hello hail-storm of work. So here are my goals for this week:
1. Eat at least two real meals a day. Ramen can count as a real meal. Fruit snacks cannot. Take a break from working long enough to go get real food.
2. 30 minutes a day of free reading. I don't know when I started doing this, but I've been doing it for a while, and it makes a difference. Having time to free read de-stresses me a lot.
3. Do not let Grumpy Hannah emerge.
4. Work on the big projects due next week and the week after. Do not leave those until the last minute.
5. At 3AM, remember that all the classes are graded pass/fail, so it will all work out okay, and go to bed.