Here's what's going on in my life via a list of 10 things:
1. The week before break, school work picked up big time. I thought it was temporary, but it's just as bad this week. It's by far the most work I've ever done. It stresses me out.
2. I got a flu shot, of my own accord, without a sucker after. Don't anyone ever tell me I'm not an adult.
3. I applied to a poetry workshop today. I'm worried I won't be able to get in, but at least I applied, eh?
4. Last week I watched this entire season of ANTM in under 24 hours.
5. I hate cafeteria food. It's gross and shitty. Fuck cafeteria food.
6. My current nervous habit is that I paint my nails and bite it off the next day. The good news is that I'm still not biting them!
7. I've got a crush on the new Macklemore & Ryan Lewis album.
8. It's parents' weekend. It's a little sad that my parents aren't here. Like it's okay, but I'd like to show them my campus at some point.
9. To make it through this week, I needed some sort of reward to look forward to. So this afternoon me and my best friends are making pillsbury sugar cookies - the ones with seasonal shapes in the middle. So excited and happy about it.
10. I brought my Teavana tea from home when I came back from break. It was my best idea ever. I love tea.