1) In light of my upcoming trip tomorrow, I was recently referred to findagrave.com. Sounds stupid right? Why would you want to find a grave? So you can have pilgrimages to famous writers graves, duh. I've found out that Keates is buried in Rome and Pound is buried in Venice.
2) No more blogspot! I went ahead and bought the domain, so I can be wordsonmyhand.com and ligit and what not. It made me smile. I have a real blog all my own. In the next week the blogspot one will start forwarding to the new one.
3) For the first time in my life, my nails are long. I up and quit biting them. I'm pretty proud of myself for this one. It was kinda a battle.
4) I took the kids to Brave, and it was darling. Find a child and take them to it.
5) I realized that it's become incredibly normal for me to sit down at a computer open up my chest and write with vulnerability. I may end up erring on the side of too sharing too much, but I love that I can do that. I think it's put me in a good spot. I think I'm a better person because I do so frequently.
6) My birthday fucking kicked ass. Someday I'll blog more about that. Maybe.
The food was awesome. Breakfast at Ruth's Diner with my family and a picnic at Liberty Park with the best friends.