Here’s what can’t be true:
1. If you bite off more than you can chew, you’re fucked.
2. Once you’re caught between a rock and a hard place you might as well start cutting off your own arm with anything remotely sharp.
3. It’s sink or swim and 99% sink.
4. You grow where you’re planted and you got a shitty planting spot.
5. Time flies and before you know it you’ve done absolutely nothing with your life.
Here’s what I want to be true:
1. There are too many ways to go to hell for organized religion to be true.
2. North Korea won’t actually launch a nuclear weapon at the U.S.
3. Everyone eventually turns into their mother.
4. Doing what you love makes life worth living even if you’re broke and desperate.
5. Getting over it doesn’t mean forgetting.
Here’s what I know to be true:
1. Coffee turns a shit fest into an endurable shit fest.
2. If a Taylor Swift song makes you cry you know that you’re in a bad spot emotionally.
3. There is ugly break-your-heart and beautiful break-your-heart and the distance between them is a million miles long.
4. Value, virtue, and worth are not synonyms with in-tact hymen.
5. Being a real adult means having your own REI and Barnes & Noble memberships.