One of my guilty pleasures is browsing for trips online. I love finding travel companies, tours, and trips that seem like they'd be the most exciting or enriching or enticing experiences ever. I think I was hooked on international travel the first time I left the country 5 years ago. Don't worry, I haven't lacked for adventure. Since then I've visited 17 countries. India this spring will make 18. Am I lucky or what?
Anyway, National Geographic is my favorite place to find a new trip. Here's my top 10:
1. Dive Glacial Melt, Iceland
2. Horseback Rides through the Loire Valley, France
3. Dive the Yucatán's Cenotes, Mexico
4. Bungee Jumping, New Zeland
5. Road Bike from Alaska to Argentina
6. Swim with the Great White Shark
7.China and Russia by Railway
8. Road Trip to Salinas, California
9. .A Night in Ashford Castle, Ireland
10. Chocolate Boutique Hotel with my Best Friends, England
I think that when I turn 30 and inherit, I'm going to quit everything I'm doing with my life and go on lots and lots of adventures. When I run out of money, I'll resume normal living.
Sorry potential children, no college for you. I'm going on adventures.