If I'm going to grow up to be Oprah, I'd better start now with a "Hannah's favorite things" list:
1. Cavallini notebooks. They're just thick enough that they can fathomably be filled, but still thick enough that there can be substantial writing in them.
2. Nikon D300s. Well, technically it's not mine. But Lorin bought one and so I consider it mine. It is so much fun to shoot with.
3. Pandora. I am totally in love with Pandora. I know some odd people who hate it. But I love it so much. Especially when it gets on a roll and plays like 6 songs I love in a row.
4. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. This is one of the most beautiful books I've read. It was one of those books so captivating and moving I read it in one sitting. Amazing.
5. Hunter Boots. I now walk across the quad with dry feet. I don't think that has happened since about 6th grade. Seriously, greatest boots of my life.
6. Splash Guard. Okay, so maybe this is just me, but when I drink out of a wide mouth nalgene I always end up spilling on myself. With this rocking splash guard, I never spill any water!
7. Sundance Catalog Rings. This summer, I came to love, well need if we're being honest, to wear rings. I love Sundance rings. They're so interesting, and pretty and I can't get enough of them. I've had a crush on this one for about 5 months. If anyone feels so inclined, Chirstmas is coming up and I'm ring size 6.5
8. Tazo Green Tea, I'm usually not a huge fan of green tea. But this green tea is so perfect. Also, green tea is not actually green, but more of a yellow. Poorly named much?
9. Nivea Chapstick. The kiss of moisture one is 1000 times better than the kiss of smoothness. This is the best chapstick ever. And the container is so new age.
I'm sure there are about 10,000 other things that I love, but these were the first 9 that came to mind. It's been a good year for me and the retail market.